Getting a conveyancing quote for your property purchase or sale is quick and easy with Backhouse Solicitors!
We guarantee that our quotes are:
- All-inclusive with no hidden costs or unpleasant surprises
- Valid for 90 days
If you are concerned about the risk of your property transaction falling through then for just £75+VAT you can add No Move – No Legal Fee protection for your peace of mind. If your transaction does not go ahead then we will charge you no further legal fees, potentially saving you hundreds of pounds.
Contact us directly to find out more and see the full terms and conditions – please note we won’t be able to obtain refunds for disbursements you have already paid to third parties such as Search Fees and Land Registry fees.
How to Get your Quote
There are four ways to get a quote – you simply pick the one that works best for you:
- To complete our online instant quote form, simply click the “Online Quote” button below and fill in your details. You can get a price for a straightforward Purchase, Sale, Remortgage or Buy To Let and your quote will be available on screen and a copy will be emailed to you. If you want to go ahead and accept the quote then just click the Proceed button on the final screen and we will contact you to get things moving. Please note if your property transaction involves a new build property, the Help To Buy scheme, a retirement flat or an equity release mortgage we would request that you contact us by one of the other methods to obtain a quote as the online tool is not currently able to quote for the additional work that will be required
- To speak to a member of our friendly team directly then call 01245 893400 and we will be glad to help
- To request an email quote then drop a line to [email protected]
- Or simply visit in person at 71 Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1JU