Are you in dispute with a neighbour or a problem landlord? Do you need to claim against a retailer for faulty goods? We can help.
Dealing with a dispute can be a time consuming and stressful experience. It is easy for matters to become personal and heated, and concerns about the costs of enforcing your rights certainly don’t help.
At Backhouse Solicitors we are experts in litigation and can help you enforce or defend your rights in the face of an injustice. Typical cases that we can help with include:
- Enforcing your rights with shops, tradesmen or other service providers
- Boundary disputes with neighbours
- Disputes with your landlord
- Debt Collection – see our Personal Debt Collection page
- Inheritance Disputes – see our Wills, Probate and Estates page
- Employment Disputes – see our Employment Law for Employees page
Our first approach will be to resolve your dispute without going to Court, whether this is through negotiation with the other side, or more formally through mediation or arbitration. Where these forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution don’t work you can rest assured that you have an expert legal team to take your case through the Courts and fight for the best outcome possible.
For more information on how Backhouse Solicitors can help resolve your dispute, contact our expert team today and book a free initial consultation:
Tel: 01245 893400
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 71 Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1JU
Or send us a message through the Contact Us page on this website.