We have an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join our team. At Backhouse Solicitors we take great pride in a fantastic team of people who work together to look after our clients and make this a great place to work. For that reason, we only employ people who share our core values of great service, teamwork, and value for money.
The successful candidate can expect a high level of autonomy and responsibility from the outset and will be an integral member of the busy Private Client team. This is an outstanding opportunity to assist the Head of Department, gaining exposure to training and support. This is a brilliant career opportunity and the role has the potential for progression and career opportunities.
We have a strong client base and Will bank that has been built up over many years. Our ideal candidate must have the ability to develop this and be prepared to participate in networking events.
At Backhouse Solicitors we pride ourselves on our high standard of customer care and client service, it is vital that the successful candidate is committed to maintaining this high standard.
- Highly organised and thrive under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Conversant in MS Packages
- Client focused
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to prioritise your workload
About the Role
In this role you can expect to assist on most aspects of Private Client work.
- Drafting Wills
- Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection matters
- Preparing documents and using the case management system
- Assisting the Head of Department
- Excellent organisational skills
- Liaising with clients often being the first point of contact for existing and new clients.
- Liaising with third parties.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Professional training and personal development courses as needed
- Expenses paid for Networking and Corporate events
- Friendly working environment
- Team lunches
- Discounted parking with Q-Park
- Always an unhealthy amount of cake in the office kitchen!
Does this sound like the perfect role?
If so, send your CV and covering letter to HR@backhouse-solicitors.co.uk