A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join our busy and growing firm. The ideal candidate will be 4 years + PQE and seeking genuine career progression. In addition, you will be passionate about growing and developing our Commercial Property team and generating new business.
- Currently a Solicitor with 4 years + PQE
- Strong commercial property experience
- You gain job satisfaction from providing the highest level of client service
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to win new clients
- An excellent communicator
- A passion for networking
- A hard worker who wants to develop their legal career and progress quickly
- Always willing to learn and try new things
- Trustworthy and professional
- A team player willing to help out colleagues
About the Role
- A varied caseload of sales and purchases of commercial property for our existing clients whilst establishing new client relationships within the local market.
- Ability to lead and grow a successful commercial department.
- Commercial Leases (acting for both Landlord and Tenant)
- Surrendering and Assigning Leases (acting for both Landlord and Tenant)
- Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
- SIPP purchases with leasebacks
- Option Agreements (acting for both Owner and Developer)
- Residential Lease Extensions & Collective Enfranchisement
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Professional training and personal development courses as needed
- Expenses paid for Networking and Corporate events
- Friendly working environment
- Team lunches
- Discounted parking with Q-Park
- Always an unhealthy amount of cake in the office kitchen!
Does this sound like the perfect role?
If so, send your CV and covering letter to HR@backhouse-solicitors.co.uk