We are pleased to announce a great opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join our property team in Chelmsford.
News is spreading about the great service we offer to our clients and our portfolio is growing. We are looking for a new fee earner to help us with the expanding workload – could it be you?
The right person will have experience of residential property law, conveyancing and related matters, ideally including new build transactions, or be willing to train in this area.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Are you SRA, CILEx or CLC, qualified?
- Do you have good experience of running your own Conveyancing caseload from start to finish with minimal supervision?
- Do you have excellent communication skills to help you deliver a professional service to our clients?
- Do you enjoy dealing with clients, professionals and other third parties by telephone, email and in person?
- Do you have a meticulous eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, friendly environment?
- Can you think creatively to solve problems?
- Are you trustworthy, professional and approachable?
- Do you enjoy networking to make professional contacts?
If so then this is the job for you!
At Backhouse Solicitors we pride ourselves on our high standard of client care and client service so it is vital that you are committed to maintaining this high standard. We will offer you a competitive salary, a friendly working environment and the opportunity to progress as part of our team and practice.
Interested? Please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to Liz Lister at [email protected]