On 12 January 2015 the Government published a 20 page briefing note on the subject of Employment Tribunal fees.
The briefing note is a useful resource for anyone seeking detailed technical details on the fees system and gives information on:
- The background to the original consultation and then introduction of fees
- How the fees system operates in practice
- Statistical analysis of the impact of fees
- Details of debates in Parliament on the subject
- Details of the (to date unsuccessful) legal challenges to the fees system
The document is available to download from the Parliament website here.
If you have questions on Employment Tribunal fees, whether you are an employer or employee, please contact us to talk to one of specialist employment law solicitors. We can explain the impact in simple terms and assist with any aspect of employment law for businesses and individuals. Contact us today on:
13 January 2015